Terms & Conditions
In case you do not agree with any of these terms, then please do not use the website.
- “User”, “You” and “your” denote the person who is accessing it to take any service from us. User shall include the company, partnership, sole trader, person, body corporate or association taking services of this website ;
- “Customer” refers to the user who accesses the website and makes the payment for purchasing services or availing services;
- “We”, “us”, “our” and “Company” are references to TAMANEGIYA FINE SAKE PTE. LTD;
- ”Website” shall mean and include sakeya.sg, and any successor website of the Company or any of its affiliates;
- "Customer Account” shall mean an electronic account opened for the customer for availing various services offered on the website ;
- All references to the singular include the plural and vice versa and the word "includes" should be construed as "without limitation".
- Words importing any gender shall include all the other genders.
- Reference to any statute, ordinance or other law includes all regulations and other instruments and all consolidations, amendments, re-enactments, or replacements for the time being in force.
- All headings, bold typing, and italics (if any) have been inserted for convenience of reference only and do not define, limit or affect the meaning or interpretation of the terms of this Agreement.
INTRODUCTION AND SCOPE
- Scope. These Terms govern your use of the website and the Services. Except as otherwise specified, these Terms do not apply to Third-Party Products or Services, which are governed by their terms of service.
- Eligibility: Certain Service of the website is not available to minors under the age of 18 or to any users suspended or removed from the system by us for any reason.
- Electronic Communication: When you use this website or send emails and other electronic communications from your desktop or mobile device to us, you are communicating with us electronically. By sending, you agree to receive a reply from us electronically in the same format and you can keep copies of these communications for your records.
MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE
We reserve or hold all the legal rights, at our discretion, to change, modify, add to, or remove portions of the Terms (collectively, “Changes”), at any time. We may notify you of changes by sending an email to the address identified in your Account or by posting a revised version of the Terms incorporating the changes to its website.
For accessing the website and using certain Resources, you may be required to provide specific information and to create a user ID and password to establish an account.
You accept that the details you provide about establishing an account are correct and that you will keep your details up-to-date. You are responsible for the security of all of your user names, passwords, and registration information (such as unique account identifiers or historical billing information), and you are solely responsible for any use (authorized or not) of your accounts. You agree to notify us immediately about any unauthorized activity regarding any of your accounts or other breaches of security. We may at our discretion suspend or terminate any of your usernames and passwords at any time with or without notice.
The website permits you to post comments, feedback, etc. but you are solely responsible for the content posted by you. You represent that you have required permission to use the content.
When posting content to the website, please do not post content that:
- contains ill-mannered, profane, abusive, racist or hateful language or expressions, text, photographs or illustrations that are pornographic or in poor taste, inflammatory attacks of a personal, racial or religious nature;
- is defamatory, threatening, disparaging, grossly inflammatory, false, misleading, fraudulent, inaccurate, unfair, contains gross exaggeration or unsubstantiated claims;
- violates the privacy rights of any third party, is unreasonably harmful or offensive to any individual or community;
- discriminate sticker the grounds of race, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation or disability, or refers to such matters in any manner prohibited by law;
- violates or inappropriately encourages the violation of any municipal, state, federal, or international law, rule, regulation, or ordinance;
- sends repeated messages related to another user and/or makes derogatory or offensive comments about another individual or repeats prior posting of the same message under multiple emails or subjects.
Any submitted content will be refused by us. If repeated violations occur, we reserve the right to cancel user access to the website without advance notice.
- We do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, validity, or timeliness of the information listed by us.
- We make material changes to these terms of service from time to time, we may notify you either by prominently posting a notice of such changes or via email communication.
- The website is licensed to you on a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferrable, non-sublicensable basis, solely to be used in connection with the Service for your private, personal, non-commercial use, subject to all the terms and conditions of this Agreement as they apply to the Service.
We reserve the right to limit the usage or supply of any service to any person, geographic region, or jurisdiction. We may use this right as per necessity. We reserve the right to suspend any Service at any time. Any offer to provide any Service made on this website is invalid were banned.
- You shall use the Service and website for a lawful purpose and comply with all the applicable laws while using the website ;
- You shall not use or access the website for collecting any market research for some competing business;
- You shall not misrepresent or personate any person or entity for any false or illegal purpose;
- You shall not use any virus, hacking tool for interfering in the operation of the website or data and files of the website;
- You will not use any device, scraper, or any automated thing to access the website for any means without taking permission.
- You will inform us about anything that is inappropriate, or you can inform us if you find something illegal.
- You will not interfere with or try to interrupt the proper operation of the website using any virus, device, information collection or transmission mechanism, software or routine, or access or try to gain access to any data, files, or passwords connected to the website through hacking, password or data mining, or any other means.
- You will not cover, obscure, block, or in any way interfere with any advertisements and/or safety features (e.g., report abuse button) on the website.
- You will not take any action that levies or may levy (in our sole decision) an unreasonable or unreasonably big load on our technical arrangement; and
- You will let us know about the unsuitable content of which you become aware. If you discover something that infringes any law, please let us know, and we’ll review it.
We reserve the right, in our sole and absolute discretion, to deny you access to the website or any service, or any portion of the website or service, without notice, and to remove any content.
https://sakeya.sg/ services may be used for lawful purposes only. You agree to indemnify and hold Helios Web Design harmless from any claims resulting from your use of our service that damages you or any other party.
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY POLICY
- We will deliver the sake to the address provided by the customer while placing the order.( we do not offer international shipping )
- We do not guarantee the delivery timelines to our customers, but we try our best to deliver the sake within the timelines provided. All the Delivery timelines are totally dependent on the availability of sake and proper transportation service.
- For purchases over $150, delivery charges will be waived
- For purchases under $150, a $10 charge will be added to the payable amount as a delivery charge. (ERP charges Excluded)
- To enter into Sentosa an entry fee will apply 7am -12pm, 2pm to 5pm charges of $6 and 12-2pm , 5pm to 7pm a charges of $2will apply.
- We also provide Contactless deliveries. Your sake will be left at your doorstep.
- We are not liable for any loss, damage, theft, or other unnecessary act.
- Customers will be fully responsible for the product once we left the product at the doorstep.
- All the delivery timelines that are given by us to the customer are only the expected timelines. We do not guarantee delivery timelines.
- 3 hours same day delivery is only applicable on Friday and Saturday. We do not guarantee delivery timelines.
- If a customer has not received the order by the delivery timelines, please do contact us immediately.
- If the delivery address given by the customer is inaccessible, we will contact the customer to provide the best address to deliver the order.
- We request our customers to inform us immediately after placing the order if there is any change in the delivery address or contact number provided. We may charge $15 if the customer asks to change the delivery address after 30 min of order placing.
- We use all measures to keep the sakes chilled and fresh. We recommend our customers to keep the sake in the refrigerator or cold place to maintain the freshness.
- NOTE: We will never deliver or hand over the sake to a person under the age of 18. Please ensure to carry your proper identification certificate while receiving the sake. We will only deliver the product to person above 18.
NOTE: We will charge a $15 re-delivery fee if an under 18 years old person appears to receive the delivery.
1. Sakeya.sg takes utmost care in packaging and delivering our bottles to ensure they are received in excellent condition. However, we cannot be held responsible for any breakages that occur during transit or upon delivery.
2. Customers are advised to carefully inspect their orders upon delivery. If any breakages are noticed, it is recommended to contact Sakeya.sg immediately.
3. In the event of breakages, customers must provide photographic evidence of the damaged bottles within 24 hours of delivery. This evidence should clearly show the damaged bottles, including the packaging material used for delivery.
4. Sakeya.sg will review the provided evidence to determine the validity of the claim. If the evidence is deemed sufficient, Sakeya.sg will offer a suitable solution to the customer, which may include a replacement or a refund for the broken bottle(s).
5. It is important to note that Sakeya.sg reserves the right to refuse a replacement or refund if it is found that the breakage occurred due to mishandling by the customer after delivery or if the provided evidence is insufficient.
6. Sakeya.sg will not be liable for any indirect, special, or consequential damages arising from the breakages of its products.
7. By placing an order with Sakeya.sg, customers acknowledge and accept the risks associated with the delivery of fragile items, especially bottles, and waive any claims or legal actions against Sakeya.sg in the event of breakages.
8. Sakeya.sg may revise these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. It is the responsibility of the customer to review and agree to the most current version of the terms and conditions before making a purchase.
By continuing with your purchase, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agreed to the above terms and conditions.
SUBSCRIPTION PLANSTERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR SAKEYA ONLINE JAPANESE SAKE SHOP SUBSCRIPTION PLAN
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before subscribing to our online Japanese sake shop subscription plan. By subscribing to our plan, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. 1.The monthly purchase of items with a 20% discount is completely optional. You have the freedom to skip a month but still participate in the following month. However, it is important to note that the limit of 2 bottles cannot be carried forward to the next month.
Starting May 1st, 2023, the yearly subscription plan will be in effect until May 1st, 2024. It is important to note that this subscription is non-transferable. Those who choose to sign up within this subscription period will also have their subscription ending on May 1st, 2024.
2. Subscription Plan. Our exclusive online Japanese sake shop offers a subscription plan that gives you access to our premium and rare Japanese sake collections with a 10% discount on all items. You can also benefit from a 20% discount on retail price by purchasing up to 2 bottles each month. Subscribers can choose between a 6-month or full-year plan, with the subscription fee required to be paid in advance. There will be a $0.01 system charge for every transaction of the 20% discount code usage.
3. Termination. Sakeya reserves the right to terminate the subscription plan at any time as it wishes. In the event of such termination, you will be notified and any remaining subscription fees will be refunded to you on a pro rata basis. 4. Refunds. For the full-year plan, there will be no refund of the subscription fee in the event that you decide to cancel the plan before the end of the subscription period. For the 6-month plan, the subscription fee will be refunded based on a pro rata calculation if you cancel the plan before the end of the 6-month period. 5. Automatic Cancellation. Your subscription will be automatically canceled at the end of the subscription period . 6. Changes to the Plan. Sakeya reserves the right to change, modify, or terminate the subscription plan at any time without prior notice. We will notify you of any changes to the plan via email or through our website. 7. Limitation of Liability. Sakeya will not be liable for any damages, losses, or expenses arising from the use of our online Japanese sake shop subscription plan. By subscribing to our plan, you agree to indemnify and hold Sakeya harmless from any claims or damages arising from your use of our plan. 8. By subscribing to our subscription plan for the online Japanese sake shop, you are hereby agreeing to both the terms and conditions of our online shop and the terms and conditions of the Sakeya online shop https://sakeya.sg/pages/terms-conditions. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com
We are not responsible to you for:
- any reliance that you may place on any material or commentary posted on our website. Please note that nothing contained in our website or the material published on it is intended to amount to advice on which you should rely; or
- any losses you suffer because the information you put into our website is inaccurate or incomplete; or
- any losses you suffer because you cannot use our website at any time; or
- any errors in or omissions from our website; or
- any losses you may suffer by relying on any commentary, postings, or reviews (of our services or that of our partners) on our website; or
- any unauthorized access or loss of personal information that is beyond our control.
- any errors “or” information loss due to unavoidable situations like hacking.
The website may comprise links to external or third-party websites (“External apps”). These links are provided exclusively as ease to you and not as an authorization by us of the content on such External apps. The content of such External apps is created and used by others. You can communicate with the app administrator for those External apps. We are not accountable for the content provided in the link of any External apps and do not provide any representations about the content or correctness of the information on such External apps. You should take safety measures when you are downloading files from all these websites to safeguard your computer from viruses and other critical programs. If you agree to access linked External apps, you do so at your own risk.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARKThe website may contain material, such as software, text, graphics, images, designs, sound recordings, audiovisual works, and other material provided by or on behalf of us (collectively referred to as the “Content”). The Content may be possessed by us or third parties. Unauthorized use of the Content may infringe copyright, trademark, and other laws. You have no rights in or to the Content, and you will not take the Content except as allowed under this Agreement. No other use is allowed without prior written consent from us. You must recollect all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the original Content on any copy you make of the Content. You may not transfer, provide license or sub-license, sell, or modify the Content or reproduce, display, publicly perform, make a derivative version of, distribute, or otherwise use the Content in any way for any public or commercial purpose. The use or posting of the Content on any other website or in a networked computer environment for any purpose is expressly prohibited.
If you infringe any part of this Agreement, your permission to access and/or use the Content and the Website automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any copies you have made of the Content.
Our trademarks, service marks, and logos used and displayed on the website are registered and unregistered trademarks or service marks of us. Other company, product, and service names located on the website may be trademarks or service marks owned by others (the “Third-Party Trademarks,” and, collectively with us, the “Trademarks''). Nothing on the website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use the Trademarks, without our prior written permission specific for each such use. None of the Content may be retransmitted without our express, written consent for every instance.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision will be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that the Terms will otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable.
Term. The Services provided to you can be cancelled or terminated by us. We may terminate these Services at any time, with or without cause, upon written notice. We will have no liability to you or any third party because of such termination. Termination of these Terms will terminate all of your Services subscriptions.
Effect of Termination. Upon termination of these Terms for any reason, or cancellation or expiration of your Services:
- We will cease providing the Services;
- you will not be entitled to any refunds or usage fees, or any other fees, pro-rata or otherwise;
- any fees you owe to us will immediately become due and payable in full, and
- we may delete your archived data within 30 days. All sections of the Terms that expressly provide for survival, or by their nature should survive, will survive termination of the Terms, including, without limitation, indemnification, warranty disclaimers, and limitations of liability.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties hereto concerning the subject matter contained in this Agreement.
Discount and Offers on Promotional Items
Please be aware some of the items listed are non-discount items.
limited releases and/or some of the new arrival products.
GOVERNING LAW AND JUDICIAL RECOURSE
The terms herein will be governed by and construed following the Law of Singapore without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. The Courts of Singapore shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising from the use of the website.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.