- Annual subscription fee: $88
- 6 month subscription fee:$50 ( exclude gift bottle)
- Subscription includes: (free bottle applies to annual plan only)
- 1 bottle of
-Minogiku Junmai Daiginjo Nakadori Shizuku (worth$112)
-Bijofu Junmai Daiginjo Yumebakari (worth $131)
-Toyobijin Junmai Daiginjo Tokugin Aiyama (worth $119)
-10% off the retail price on all items includes new arrivals
-20% off the retail price when purchasing up to 2 bottles each month (exclude discounted and new arrivals items)
- Priority of new release, limited seasonal releases and discount products
- Exclusive monthly bundle promotion and discount only for subscribers.
- Tasting set at unbeatable prices. Exclusively to subscribers
YOU ARE NOT OBLIGATED TO MAKE ANY PURCHASE ONCE YOU HAVE SIGNED
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR SAKEYA ONLINE JAPANESE SAKE SHOP SUBSCRIPTION PLAN
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before subscribing to our online Japanese sake shop subscription plan. By subscribing to our plan, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. 1.The monthly purchase of items with a 20% discount is completely optional. You have the freedom to skip a month but still participate in the following month. However, it is important to note that the limit of 2 bottles cannot be carried forward to the next month.
Starting May 1st, 2023, the yearly subscription plan will be in effect until May 1st, 2024. It is important to note that this subscription is non-transferable. Those who choose to sign up within this subscription period will also have their subscription ending on May 1st, 2024.
2. Subscription Plan. Our exclusive online Japanese sake shop offers a subscription plan that gives you access to our premium and rare Japanese sake collections with a 10% discount on all items. You can also benefit from a 20% discount on retail price by purchasing up to 2 bottles each month. Subscribers can choose between a 6-month or full-year plan, with the subscription fee required to be paid in advance. There will be a $0.01 system charge for every transaction of the 20% discount code usage.
3. Termination. Sakeya reserves the right to terminate the subscription plan at any time as it wishes. In the event of such termination, you will be notified and any remaining subscription fees will be refunded to you on a pro rata basis. 4. Refunds. For the full-year plan, there will be no refund of the subscription fee in the event that you decide to cancel the plan before the end of the subscription period. For the 6-month plan, the subscription fee will be refunded based on a pro rata calculation if you cancel the plan before the end of the 6-month period. 5. Automatic Cancellation. Your subscription will be automatically canceled at the end of the subscription period . 6. Changes to the Plan. Sakeya reserves the right to change, modify, or terminate the subscription plan at any time without prior notice. We will notify you of any changes to the plan via email or through our website. 7. Limitation of Liability. Sakeya will not be liable for any damages, losses, or expenses arising from the use of our online Japanese sake shop subscription plan. By subscribing to our plan, you agree to indemnify and hold Sakeya harmless from any claims or damages arising from your use of our plan. 8. By subscribing to our subscription plan for the online Japanese sake shop, you are hereby agreeing to both the terms and conditions of our online shop and the terms and conditions of the Sakeya online shop https://sakeya.sg/pages/terms-conditions. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com